Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome to Game Connoisseur!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my personal blog, where I mostly talk about professional things as unprofessionally as possible. This is where I'll be updating all my projects (gaming or otherwise), as well as where I'll publish articles I write that don't fit on my other sites including personal musings and such.

My goal is to update this a couple times a week (or more if there's a lot to share/about.) I'm always frantically busy it seems, but for some reason I yearned to start something like this...so away we go!

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely being here. Really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see some of your Twitter thoughts expanded into a long format :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gnome! Thanks SB! Your guys' unending support is the stuff of legends. :)

    ReplyDelete